There are lots of weight loss ideas all over the place and I didn’t know what to believe until I saw this video…
The problem is that we are not allowing the body to unleash its natural fat-burning and healing capabilities.
And this video showed me it’s possible to tap into the body’s true potential overnight.
What does it take to heal and to lose weight?
Many people are trying various means to shed off some pounds. Some of these ideas require a lot of sacrifices without a guarantee of positive results.
Chances are that some of these weight loss schemes may bring potential harm to our bodies.
To avoid wasting time and energy, here are the 12 Science-based tips that can help us heal and lose weight:
1. Eat These Good Foods
• Eggs and protein-rich foods - Studies show that having eggs for breakfast will help us consume fewer calories within the day.
Satiety will increase when we eat protein-rich foods, like eggs, and this will make us feel full throughout the day.
• Spicy foods - A diet containing a bit of spice can make us lose our appetite.
Chili peppers naturally contain capsaicin. It is a chemical that increases body heat and allows our metabolism to speed up.
• Foods rich in fiber - Apples, sweet potatoes, berries, and chickpeas. All these foods will help us stay fit.
Apart from being nutritious, fiber can make us feel less hungry. The body digests sugar and starch way faster than fiber-rich foods.
• Consume whole foods - A diet with whole food means munching on foods in their natural form or at least close to their naturals.
It's important to eat whole grains rather than refined ones, vegetables and fruits instead of supplements, or chicken breasts in place of commercial nuggets.
These unprocessed food forms contain more nutrients than their alternatives.
2. Don't Eat These Foods
• Refined grains and sugar are less nutritious than their natural forms.
Studies show that these refined carbs can spike our blood sugar level quickly, and this will make us feel hungry more often.
Since refined carbs no longer have enough fiber, we may have more cravings that can make us consume more sugary foods.
• Avoid added sugar and make sure that we are aware of what is in our food.
Sugar consumption is critical. Excessive eating of foods with much sugar content can lead to diseases.
Losing weight is not possible since foods loaded with sugar can make the body gain more fat.
3. Drink These
• Water - A natural suppressant of appetite.
The stomach senses when a person is hungry, but when water fills our tummy, it sends a signal to the brain to stop eating.
A person may also feel hungry even when he is only thirsty. So, if we will drink enough, we won’t have to eat so much.
Water helps eliminate our wastes. It means that the kidneys will no longer retain fluid. We can also reduce bloating in the tummy by a regular bowel movement.
• Green Tea - A cup of green tea can increase the number of antioxidants in our blood.
Among these are the catechins. An essential substance called EGCG or epigallocatechin gallate can improve our metabolic rate.
Green tea extract can help us burn calories even without exercise. Its primary work is to help us lose our visceral fats.
• Coffee - Black coffee contains chlorogenic acid. It can slow down the release of glucose in the body.
It also has antioxidants and caffeine that are effective in increasing metabolic activity. Black coffee can also help reduce the extra water weight in the body.
4. Don't Drink These
• Soda is responsible for our belly fat. This drink is addictive, even if it doesn’t have any nutritional value.
It contains a high amount of sugar or aspartame as an artificial sweetener.
Apart from being harmful to health, aspartame can cause various diseases.
• Fruit juice and other sugary drinks - Fresh fruits and vegetables are very nutritious. These are effective for detoxification.
Juicing, however, can strip off the fruits and vegetables of their fiber content.
To lose weight, it's important to consume whole foods in their original state.
• Probiotic supplements can reduce fat mass. Lactobacillus strain is a good bacterium.
They are the microorganisms inside our body that help break down food and absorb nutrients.
• While whole foods work best, we may still resort to protein supplements to fill what our diet lacks.
Whey protein can be a good alternative. Our intake of calories will be less, and that will make us lose weight.
We will also feel that we have built our muscle mass.
• ProVen - ProVen is, quite possibly, one of the worlds very best natural weight loss supplements. It has 20 of the most powerful and highest quality natural ingredients, dosed them all at optimal levels and combined them to create this pioneering formula.
A sedentary lifestyle can bring about harmful effects. It is a bad habit that needs to stop. It's important to engage in active sport or regular exercises to avoid gaining weight.
There are health risks associated with a lax lifestyle. Our body will burn very few calories, and our metabolism will become slow.
We may become obese, which can lead to dangerous health conditions.
On top of that, there are more diseases that can come from this bad habit.
7. Get Enough Sleep
People who get enough sleep through the night can lose more weight from stored fats.
When we restrict ourselves from getting quality sleep, our body will produce a higher amount of ghrelin that can make us feel hungry.
Lack of sleep can also affect how we will function throughout the day. We might get tired and make poor decisions when it comes to food.
8. Try Intermittent Fasting
People who do not have any underlying health issues may find intermittent fasting helpful.
It is an eating technique wherein we will restrict our food intake during a specific number of hours in a day.
It is efficient and effective, as long as we will not try to eat more during the period we are not fasting.
We may experience better results once we have reached autophagy or fasting for more than 72 consecutive hours.
9. Calorie Counting and Portion Control
A portion refers to the quantity of food that we eat. Eating smaller pieces or lesser amounts consistently can help us lose weight.
Counting calories is a bit complex, but most people do this by making a list of low-calorie foods.
Studies show that being aware of the food that we eat can also help us stay fit. By taking pictures or keeping a diary, we can set a goal and watch every milestone.
It helps in keeping us on track even after we failed in one meal.
10. Low-Carb Diet
A diet that restricts carbohydrates works, especially if coupled with the reduction of sugars and starches.
A low-carb diet means eating more healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, fish, eggs, and lean meat.
This means eliminating rice, cakes and other sweets and even milk from our diet.
11. Avoid Emotional Eating
Negative emotions can interrupt our weight-loss goals, since food can distract our minds from stress, pain, and hurt.
Our emotions can make us overeat, so it is a good idea to remove temptation. It's helpful not to keep our comfort foods in our pantry. Stock up on healthy foods instead.
We may also experience overpowering cravings whenever upset. Try not to give in, but rather control eating habits to prevent further depression.
12. Trick The Mind
There are several ways to trick our minds into flushing our eating temptations away. Here are some effective means people may try:
• Use smaller plates. - This trick can make us stop eating because it will look like we already ate a lot.
• Chew slowly. – The more we chew our food, the slower we put food in our mouth. So, we will eat less until the brain thinks that we’ve eaten enough.
• Drink more water. – Sometimes we eat when in fact, we are just thirsty. When we drink enough water, the hunger hormones will give us the right signal when we are hungry.
• Keep whole fruits and vegetables at hand. – Prepare healthy and easy to bring whole foods for snacks. These healthy whole foods will make us feel full whenever we are hungry.
Copyright 2020 by Healthy Immune System. All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. Disclaimer: All information provided is for educational use only. Proper due diligence is always recommended before starting any type of mindset education. Thank you and enjoy!
© 2020 Healthy Immune System